What to say about me? I have been told over and over again that I am very "unique" and "I have never met anyone like you before." I think that's because I'm complicated- try to figure me out! Trust me, it could take you years. I play the piano and flute, read books about international development and poverty issues, and work as a research assistant. I like deep and searching conversations. Yet at the same time I play basketball, love to dance hip hop, and will break out into random song at random moments... even when walking home by myself from school. Most people think I'm insanely independent- what surprises them is that I don't exactly want to be, i just am because... I think I was just raised that way and life experiences make me so. But truth be told, I am very unhappy without people around me- I get sad when people don't ask about my day. When I meet people for the first time, I like to just jump in head first and find out their life story. I hate superficial conversations. I cook- not because I completely enjoy it, but rather because I like to eat. I don't mind mess, but I hate dirtiness. Sometimes I am insanely serious, other times I will be totally silly- which tends to throw people off. I love to travel! I am not a "prissy" girl by any means- no electricity or running water is totally fine by me. But at the same time, I don't mind a nice manicure now and then or dressing up, ready to impress. I love causes. I love helping. I love serving. I love seeing people happy. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My life is a miracle in so many ways thanks to a loving Heavenly Father who is always guiding and helping me. I like to let other people know that God loves them. I love to think. I love to ponder. I love to try new things. I hate redundancy and things that have no meaning. I think every opportunity is an opportunity to make a memory and that opportunity should be taken advantage of. I love rubber duckies.
Sometimes I am referred to as "intense". But my roommate says that "fun" is a dominant part of my personality.
That's me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment