Sunday, September 13, 2009
New Beginnings
I haven't written in months. My main update is that I just started a master's program at Georgetown University a week and a half ago. I am now settled in to my new place, I have most of my books, and I am already behind in my schoolwork. :) I am so happy to be back in DC though- it feels like coming home. :) How I have missed this place! I am grateful for my program as well. I am surrounded by the elite. My cohorts have done nothing but amazing things and yet are so down-to-earth and amiable. I love it! I just got a job as a research assistant in the African Studies department for which I am very excited (for both the topic and the money). I've started my internship search for the spring and for the summer. I really want to go to the DR Congo for my summer internship... or at least somewhere in Sub-Saharan Africa. Hopefully, it will happen! That's the update for now. More to come- that is if I can get into the habit of writing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment